David Williams, CPA - Managing Member
David is the founder of Williams CPA Group. Prior to founding the practice, David worked as a manager of the Camden office of a Portland based regional accounting firm. He started in the accounting profession at a boutique tax and litigation services firm in Portland for nine years before moving to Camden in 1995.
- Hamilton College, BA in Economics
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chair, Penbay Healthcare Board of Trustees
- Past Board of Trustees, Coastal Mountains Land Trust
- Past Board of Trustees, Friends of Casco Bay
- Past Board of Trustees, Coastal Conservation Association
- When not in the office, David spends time with his wife and two step-daughters, and loves fly-fishing and sailing.